The benefits of DevOps are proven. According to Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), “companies that excel at DevOps interactions are 11 times more likely to see double digit annual revenue growth”. It doesn’t stop at revenue growth either. 49% of organizations also agree that accelerated delivery frequency leads to higher customer satisfaction and 35% find it enables them to be more agile and competitive.
Every company has its share of legacy applications that are very expensive to maintain and operate. A systematic approach to modernizing the application portfolio and reducing technical depth is key to staying competitive in the future. Continuously successful modernization requires technical, organizational and cultural excellence. DevOps can get you there.
Join us on 12th May and discover how you, Cognizant and the GitHub platform can drive app modernisation to help your business achieve:
- Lower costs
- Enhanced security
- Happier customers
- Increased profits.
Over the course of an hour, you’ll find out how DevOps and DevSecOps are driving greater collaboration through the GitHub platform. We’ll demonstrate how businesses using GitHub are unlocking the full benefits of DevOps – and how you can, too.
- Modernizing applications using DevOps: Implementing DevOps principles including organisation and tools can dramatically increase time to market.
- An overview of developer velocity: accelerate app development and unleash your organisation’s creativity, technical excellence and security expertise
- Developer velocity success criteria: discover the signs that you’re getting it right
- GitHub: getting started, realising this development platform’s full potential with Cognizant Microsoft Business Group and doing great things with DevOps
- Advanced security with GitHub: optimise DevSecOps adoption and leverage open source without compromising security
- Partnering with Cognizant Microsoft Business Group: assessing your app portfolio assets and supporting your app strategy in the cloud
- Emmanuel Baudouin, Azure Sales Lead Western Europe, Microsoft
- Juanjo Carmena Ayuso, Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager EMEA, GitHub
- Colin Dembovsky, DevOps Practice Lead – Central West Region at Cognizant Microsoft Business Group
- Claudio Gut, CTO at Cognizant Digital Engineering
Wednesday 12 May 2021
4.00 PM – 5.00 PM CET (3.00 PM – 4.00 PM GMT)
Link will be emailed following registration