Data Centre Modernisation: Agility with Innovation
1 March, 2018
Is your IT infrastructure holding you back?
IT is meant to be an enabler – and yet many businesses find themselves tied down by the cost, complexity and inflexibility of maintaining an on-premise IT environment. As a result, IT is often the major burden preventing businesses from operating efficiently and stands in the way of meaningful customer interactions.
Join New Signature and your fellow senior IT decision makers for an exclusive breakfast briefing on the crucial transition from traditional data centre models to the cloud, and the exciting ways you can:
- Become a change agent who drives digital transformation that will help your organisation outperform the rest
- Use the cloud to create a unique data centre environment for your own unique requirements
- Migrate legacy apps or infrastructure to maximise ROI
Designed to furnish you with a clear understanding of what a modern data centre is and how it can benefit your business, the event will help you:
- Deepen your understanding of how you can use the cloud to meet your unique requirements and maximise IT ROI
- Practical examples of what data centre modernization can help you achieve, to help you build a business case for moving to a cloud infrastructure
- Gain a clear overview of the things you need to consider as you transform
You’ll also hear case studies from businesses already on their modernisation journey and receive valuable guidance from our industry experts.
08:30-09:00 - Arrival and breakfast
09:00 – 09:15 - What is Data Centre Modernisation?
09:15-09:45 - The Cloud your way – creating an infrastructure environment bespoke to your organisation
09:45 -10:00 - Managing, governing and protecting your environment
10:00-10:15 - Customer showcase
10:15-10:30 - Microsoft Azure Roadmap
10:30-11:00 - Roundtable discussion
11:00 - Close
1 March, 2018
Laxmi Building, 57 Bermondsey Street